Minecraft java free is not actually free. but you will get it at any cost without spending money. Minecraft is probably one of the most famous games around the world. The game currently has more than 126 million active players. The popular sandbox game, which is developed by Swedish developers, Mojang, allows players to show off their creativity by building a new virtual world using different types of blocks and explore untested waters. There are two types of Minecraft games available: Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. In this post, I will show you how you can download Minecraft Java free. The former is particularly the popular one among the players across the globe.
This version of the game offers new combat systems and several other features that Bedrock Version does not have. Furthermore, one of the best parts of the game is cross-platform playability. This means players on different platforms like Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, and more, can play with each other. So, if you are planning to play this art-style game, here are all the details you need to know
Table Of Content
How to Download Minecraft Java Free Edition Online on PC or Laptop
- Go to the link(click here) and download the file. The above link is on google drive and the link is a direct link. the download is free of cost and you can download it anytime no time bounds.
- Now you can simply install the file you download from above. But some precautions you have to take while installing the file I gave you the link.
- You can take the reference of the video at the end.
- The above link is always free. But if you head to download and play the official Minecraft you will have to pay an amount of Rs 1,674 to Rs 2,724.
- Just refer to the video tutorial for more clarity.
- After doing that you will go ahead and play the game.
Precautions you have to take while installing Minecraft Java Free:
- The file is fine that I provided.
- There is no need to turn off window defender or your system’s antivirus.
- The file is fully secured.
- No need to disconnect from internet while installing.
How to Download Minecraft Game on Mobile:
Minecraft is available for download from both Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Minecraft is not a free game and one needs to purchase it before downloading it on your Android or iOS device. The game comes with some interesting features including Creative Mode that comes with unlimited resources. Then there is a survival mode in which users need to craft weapons and armour to fend off mobs. The game also supports multiplayer mode and one can play with up to 10 friends cross-platform. Here’s how to download the game from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your smartphone and search for ‘Minecraft’ or click on these links – Android, iOS
- You will see the game with developer Mojang. Mind you this is a paid game and it cost Rs 650 on Play Store and Rs 599 on Apple App Store.
- Purchase the game from the store. After making a successful payment, click on the Install button.
- The game will be downloaded on your smartphone. One can simply open the game to start exploring the virtual world of Minecraft.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO
What To Do if You Face A Error:
- Just take a look at the file you download. It is downloaded properly or not.
- Check the edition of the Java install on your system.
- Install the java on your system from oracle.com if you did not have java installed.
- If the problem is not solved with this. Just try to install the .net framework on your computer. It will surely solve your problem.
Is VideoCreator Commercial Worth Buying In 2021?
Can I Create a Gmail id on another country’s server in 2021?